You have seen the ads on TV, “You can build a great website using their template software”. If you want help accomplishing this then I can help.
The TV commercials make it look so easy, but do you know what you want to say on your website. You should think about answering the following questions.1. What do you do?
2. How do you do it?
3. Who are you?
4. Why should customer come to you?
5. How should customer’s contact you or drive to your store?
Pictures, pictures, pictures, you will need to think about what pictures you want to display.
Yes I can help tutor or guide you through the building process or do it for you.
The TV commercials only describe half of what it takes to build a website for your company.
The next half is building a web foundation.1. Register the website with the top Search Engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo
2. Keywords – the SEO or words your customers will use in searching to find your website
3. If your business has a location (store or office) then additional registration with the Mapping portion of the search engines so that your pointer will show up on the maps (Google Places, Yahoo Maps, and Bing)
4. Directory Back-Links – Finding other websites that have a listing for you and add your website’s web address so that customers and search engines can link back to your website (directories (Super Pages, Yellow Pages), company listing sites(manta, Chamber of Commerce), and any site that is already referencing your business)
5. Review what Social Media sites are already saying about you and decide if you need a business page on them (Facebook, Yelp, Google+, blogs)
Yes I can help with this half by guiding/tutor or do it for you.