I currently use HTML/CSS, Drupal., or WordPress. Each of these have their pro’s and con’s depending on what you want your website to do, usually points us to either of these 3 web design programs.
2. SEO and General Consulting (Search Engine Optimization) help for those with a website but are looking to rank better in the Search Engines and the Map sites.
3. Advertising on the web using Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Bing/Yahoo Ads. Create and manage advertising campaigns on the search results pages (top and side bar) can be a great way to drive searching customers to your website.
4. Review/critique existing web presents – Second set of eyes (like a doctor’s second opinion) including a SEO review.
5. Website Coaching or Consulting will help on building your website by using one of the template services. ( Xfinity/Comcast Business Class, GoDaddy, Wix, 1&1 Business, or others) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) help for those with a website but are looking to rank better in the Search Engines and the Map sites.
6. Web Hosting is available for $ 75.00 per year.
Add “.COM” domain name registration $ 12.00